So I watched the trailer for Days of Future Past for the first time, and I have a few things to say:
1. The music used is utterly heartbreaking. It’s not like most action movies soundtracks. It’s raw and sad and heartbreaking, and if the trailer made me tear up, the movie is going to make me break down.
2. Potential Erik redemption arc. Now, I haven’t read the comics, so I don’t know if this is already something that has happened, but the way the trailer panned out, I can see a potential redemption arc and I am excited. And am going to cry.
3. Was Charles standing? Do his legs work sometimes? I’m rather confused on that. Another point on Charles, his unkempt hair and unshaven face… His eyes, jesus. He is a broken man after the events of First Class.
4. Sweet dystopian future? I am looking forward to it.
5. This movie is going to be powerful, I can feel it. It is most likely going to be a contender for Winter Soldier, and I’ve already expressed how WS is probably the best action movie to come out of marvel… Ever.